⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "These are so convenient and all you need is water to melt it while you wash your hands. Perfect"
Regular price$47.00Sale price$14.90
Unit price/ per
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "These are so convenient and all you need is water to melt it while you wash your hands. Perfect" - Linda Ly, USA Customer
Take Care of yourself & your Family Clean your hands to prevent COVID-19 & Spring Flu
Our Instant Wash Hands Disinfectant lets you wash your hands nearly anywhere you go. Effectively eliminate 95.99% of viruses and bacteria! Just add water! Each box comes with 20 thin sheets of soap, with each sheet enough for 1 handwashing.
Simple and convenient, which is very important now!
During the high season of spring flu and COVID-19, bring soap tablets into the bag, and you can play a good role in cleaning during work or your child's school, effectively isolating viruses and bacteria.
ATTENTION 1 PACK include 5 box with 20 pcs FREE SHIPPING
-SAFE ON SKIN: The Instant Wash Hands Disinfectant can help eliminate viruses & bacteria on your hands, The Disinfection soap is gentle on the skin so you can use it without making your skin dry.
- CONVENIENT: Whether you are at home or in an outdoor mall, you'd want to be able to wash your hands thoroughly. With the Instant Wash Hands Disinfectant, you can!
- NO MESS: No more settling with just wiping your hands or washing it with just water. Soap and clean your hands thoroughly anywhere you go with the Instant Wash Hands Disinfectant. With each soap sheet enough for 1 handwashing, you don't have to put the used soap back in your pack which may drip out.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: The Instant Wash Hands Disinfectant come with their own container that fits right in your bag or pocket. Keep them in your purse or even in your car so you have soap to wash your hands with anytime you need!
20pcs per box. 1 Pack include 5 box.
Color will be sent in random
Place soap leaf in the palm of your hand, add warm water, lather and wash
Made from soap with a plastic box to bring anywhere and use anytime
Perfect for a business trip, travel, camping, hiking, BBQ or any outdoor activities
Size: 2.35 in x 1.57 in (6x4 cm)
Weight: 0.03 pound (14gr)
Material: High-quality PP5
- When should I wash my hands? In the context of COVID-19 prevention, you should make sure to wash your hands at the following times:
After blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing After visiting a public space, including public transportation, markets and places of worship After touching surfaces outside of the home, including money Before, during and after caring for a sick person Before and after eating In general, you should always wash your hands at the following times:
After using the toilet Before and after eating After handling garbage After touching animals and pets After changing babies’ diapers or helping children use the toilet When your hands are visibly dirty
- How can I help my child wash his or her hands? You can help children wash their hands by making handwashing easier for them, for instance, by setting up a stool so they can reach water and soap by themselves. You can make it fun for them by singing their favorite songs while you help them rub their hands.
- Which is better: washing your hands or using hand sanitizer? In general, both handwashing with soap and water and hand sanitizer, when practiced/used correctly, are highly effective at killing most germs and pathogens. Hand sanitizer is often more convenient when you are outside of the home, but can be expensive or difficult to find in emergency contexts. Also, alcohol-based hand sanitizer kills the coronavirus, but it does not kill all kinds of bacteria and viruses. For example, it is relatively ineffective against the norovirus and rotavirus.