A sheet pan pizza chicken meal that will satisfy your family's pizza cravings but without any of the carbs.
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Place the chicken breasts between plastic wrap or parchment paper and roll or pound them to 1/2-inch-thick pieces.
3. Spray a sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place the chicken breasts in the middle of the pan.
4. Bake chicken on middle rack of oven for 15 minutes.
5. Remove the chicken from the oven and turn the pieces over. Spoon the sauce over the chicken, top with the mozzarella, then add the pepperoni. Bake until the cheese is golden brown, about 10 minutes more. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
6. Check to see that chicken is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
7. Transfer each chicken breast to a plate and serve hot.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "This turned out really good. My family enjoyed it and added a side of pasta. We made ours pretty saucy, so there was a lot of liquid, but it tasted delicious. We also added herbs and garlic to the chicken. Thank you! Will definitely make again."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Me and my two teenagers LOVED it!!!".