Summer is here, dust off the grills!
This marinade is perfect for Memorial Night Dinner with family and friends!
2 cups olive (Press Heritage Mission Olive Oil)
1 cup olive (Press Classic Balsamic)
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
4 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Whisk all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Pour over meat or veggies and let sit in an airtight container until desired taste.
A great salad for Memorial Day
Its light, seasonal, delicious and great to serve at a BBQ
- 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pint grape tomatoes (cut in halves)
- 1 avocado (ripe, roughly chopped)
- 2 ears sweet corn (fresh)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (chopped)